But first, what is CX?
Before we talk about what we need, let’s take a look at why we might need it.
In any business, the customer is always the key to success so what they experience are very important part of any mission.
CX is the totality of how customers engage with your company / brand. Not just in a snapshot in time, but throughout the entire arc of being a customer.
Customers decrease spending after 1 bad experience
Customers stop spending after 1 bad experience
How We Work
What we should be providing our customers?
Like our favorite Digimon, our customers battle their way to their lives and gain experience points (XP) after every match. With enough XP, every customer eventually evolves into their own vision of their best selves.
The evolving customer
What you offer
Customers who can even
do more awesome things.
(This is what people buy)
The customers will evolve with or without what brands provide 🌱
This is why organizations should be able to provide a product or service that can help customers become even better than their view of their best selves. Like how a Digicrest can help Digimon become the Ultimate Versions of themselves they never thought was possible.
What disrupted the customer life cycle?
Digital Transformation 🚀
The digitization of life led to customers being more in control of what they purchase. Giving them more power and makes the competition even more tougher.
MIT’s Building Blocks for Digital Transformation 
Established companies face daunting changes as they attempt to introduce digitally inspired customer value propositions. MIT CISR research has identified a set of building blocks that develop assets essential to delivering digital value propositions.
Mktg + Sales + Sup
- Customer Understanding
- Top-line Growth
- Customer Touchpoints
IT + Operations
- Process Digitization
- Worker Enablement
- Performance Management
- Digitally-modified Business
- New Digital Business
- Digital Globalization
Essential Digital Capabilities
Your foundation for digital transformation
Unified data & Processes
- Integrated data and processes (ERP, CRM, broadcast platform, MAMS)
- Getting rid of organizational silos and their own definitions of processes, measures, customers
- Facilitates common view of product, customer and performance
Analytics & Data Capability
- Harvesting data and converting these to insights
- Combining integrated data with a poweerful analysis tool to create strategic value
- Needs culture and skill, above the investment in technology
Business and IT Integration
- Trusting partnership between business executives and IT leadership
- Information seen as a threat must be overcome by a willingness to partner and share
- Companies need capabilities to modify processes or build new methods onto the data and processes platform.
- Options include in-house, outsourced, or hybrid teams.
Better humans. Better future.
Design Better CX
Digital transformation helps you have efficient and effective Communication, Collaboration, Critical-Thinking, and Creativity to take you a step closer to achieving your mission.
Get a Website, ERP, or LMS
for FREE! (Yup, Free) 🔥
Kickstart or Restart your Digital Transformation
with a Free Hug from Hooman. No strings attached.